Community Discussion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Paula

If I had not chosen education, I would have been a home designer/decorator.  I would love to go on the road with “Chip and Joanna” 🙂  It would be fun especially to decorate with someone else’s money (my husband would prefer that)!  I also enjoy sewing, reading, and especially spending time with my children and grand-children.

• #24541 Reply
      Roxie Carroll

Love Chip and Joanna. Re…decorating with someone else’s money…Yep, yep, yep!

• #24575 Reply
        Joan Duffie

Hi I like decorating my home too! Maybe oneday we could meet and come up some ideas.

• #25096 Reply
          Joan l Duffie

Yes me too! I love their show

• #24577 Reply
      Brianan Gillis

Paula I agree!  I love interior design.  I’m not very creative, but I definitely like watching Chip and Joanna to get ideas for my own home.  It would be nice to decorate without considering the cost!

• #25378 Reply
      Zina Matthews-Holmes

I, too, enjoy decorating other peoples homes/apartments/stores however, I love thrifting to decorate using items I can repurpose items or purchase from the thrift shops.  It’s a gift I have and would love to teach a course on how to do it.  Based upon a specified budget 🙂

• #25380 Reply
      Zina Matthews-Holmes

Grandbabies are the best….someone told me many years before having a grandson of my own…”You will love your grandbaby differently”…it is a special bond, that is so different from the bond you have with your children. (which causes the child to say, “Mommy, you didn’t raise me this way, why is your grandchild getting special treatment?”

(TeeHee)  🙂

• #25465 Reply
      Shelia Hall

Yes, grandbabies are special. I am expecting my 6th any time now.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Community Discussion
Your information:

Skip to toolbar