- This event has passed.
Public: Blueprint for Teaching Online Course 1
December 8, 2020 @ 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM UTC+0
Blueprint for Developing an Effective Online Program for At-Risk Learners
- Learn a program model and framework for creating effective online programs for at-risk learners. Discover how to combine asynchronous and live online instruction to foster community, meet learning objectives, and sustain engagement, progress and attendance. Includes a live workshop and coaching sessions.
- Describe and identify at least 8 design and delivery elements one should consider for designing online education for at-risk learners
- Learn the Hybrid model for synchronous and asynchronous online learning
- Identify and describe the cognitive laws of learning that support the hybrid model of learning
- Explore a design from a sample HSE online course
- Dec 8th: Live Session 10:00 to 1:00 CST
- Dec 16th: Optional Coaching Session 2:00 to 3:00 CST
- 2 to 4 hours of self-paced online learning from Dec 8th to Dec 16th (After the last week of the course, you will have a 2-week “grace period” to review any material or complete the course if you have fallen behind.)